Commercial law practice involves advising and drafting of various commercial agreements, contracts , business deals, negotiations, MOU, trading transactions. We are one of the top commercial law practice firm in India.We have various professional from different areas of technical expertise in addition to advocates who are expert in drafting technical parts of the agreements and contracts which is an oblivious requirement of legal drafting. We draft, negotiate review and vet the agreements and contracts. Our lawyers have extensive experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating various commercial agreements. As a brief our commercial law practices and services includes the following:
- Drafting and vetting of national and International trade and business agreements
- Advising on national and international business including agency, sale of goods, franchisee.
- Representing and advising clients in different trade and business negotiations, transactions.
- Drafting and vetting of national and International trade and business agreements.
- Drafting and advising of sale purchase of properties and assets.
- Drafting and advising of sale commercial loans and credit agreements.
- Drafting and advising of leasing and financing agreements.
- Drafting and advising of license agreements.
- Licensing, permits and registration with various Government Departments.
- Commercial dispute resolution and opinion